This is an OCR endorsed resource
Encourage students to learn independently and build on their knowledge with this textbook that leads students seamlessly from basic biological concepts to more complicated theories.
- Develop experimental, analytical and evaluation skills with activities that introduce the practicals required by OCR and other experimental investigations in Biology
- Provide assessment guidance with synoptic questions and multiple choice questions throughout the book, and revision tips and skills all in one chapter
- Strengthen understanding of key concepts with contemporary and engaging examples, illustrated with accessible diagrams and images
- Give students the opportunity to apply their knowledge and understanding of all aspects of practical work with Test Yourself Questions and Exam Practice Questions
- Offer detailed guidance and examples of method with a dedicated 'Maths in Biology' chapter and mathematical support throughout
- Develop understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries
OCR A Level Biology Student Book 1 includes AS Level
We have stock available for immediate despatch, and should this not cover your order, if more stock isn’t already on the way, it will be ordered immediately to cover your order.
This typically takes 1-2 weeks, depending on availability from the publisher.