Offering perspective on both the scientific and engineering aspects of 2D semiconductors, Ultrathin Two-Dimensional Semiconductors for Novel Electronic Applications discusses how to successfully engineer 2D materials for practical applications. It also covers several novel topics regarding 2D semiconductors which have not yet been discussed in any other publications.
- Provides comprehensive information and data about wafer-scale deposition of 2D semiconductors, ranging from scientific discussions up to the planning of experiments and reliability testing of the fabricated samples
- Precisely discusses wafer-scale ALD and CVD of 2D semiconductors and investigates various aspects of deposition techniques
- Covers the new group of 2D materials synthesized from surface oxide of liquid metals and also explains the device fabrication and post-treatment of these 2D nanostructures
- Addresses a wide range of scientific and practical applications of 2D semiconductors and electronic and optoelectronic devices based on these nanostructures
- Offers novel coverage of 2D heterostructures and heterointerfaces and provides practical information about fabrication and application of these heterostructures
- Introduces the latest advancement in fabrication of novel memristors, artificial synapses and sensorimotor devices based on 2D semiconductors
This work offers practical information valuable for engineering applications that will appeal to researchers, academics, and scientists working with and interested in developing an array of semiconductor electronic devices.