Support your learners as they explore Theory of Knowledge (ToK) in line with the new Guide for first teaching in September 2020.
- Extremely experienced authoring team of examiners, curriculum reviewers and workshop leaders - Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Provides full coverage of the 2020 curriculum Guide including the Core, Optional themes, and Areas of knowledge.
- Structured to match the new knowledge framework. Examples of knowledge questions to help students recognise and decipher them.
- Support for the essay and the new exhibition assessment.
- Illustrations by ToK teacher Gary Goodwin, to add interest and humour.
- eBook version contains inspiring lesson plans, particularly helpful for supporting newly qualified ToK teachers.