AQA A-level history.: (Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964)
Enhance and expand your students' knowledge and understanding of their AQA breadth study through expert narrative, progressive skills development and bespoke essays from leading historians on key debates.
- Builds students' understanding of the events and issues of the period with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the key concepts of change, continuity, cause and consequence, encouraging students to make comparisons across time as they advance through the course
- Improves students' skills in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by providing clear guidance and practice activities
- Boosts students' interpretative skills and interest in history through extended reading opportunities consisting of specially commissioned essays from practising historians on relevant debates
- Cements understanding of the broad issues underpinning the period with overviews of the key questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as handy revision aids
1DVUA Russia, 3JH c 1800 to c 1900, 3JJ 20th century, 4KL Designed / suitable for A & AS Level, HBJD European history, HBLL Modern history to 20th century: c 1700 to c 1900, HBLW 20th century history: c 1900 to c 2000