Get your best grades with thisCambridge International A and AS Level Psychology Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner David Clarke
- Use research summaries and evaluation notes to improve your knowledge of key theories and studies, including coverage of the five specialist choice options
- Get the top marks by demonstrating your understanding of the research methods psychologists use
Use theRevision Guideto prepare for the big day:
- Plan and pace your revision with therevision planner
- Use theexpert tipsto clarify key points
- Avoid makingtypical mistakeswith expert advice
-Test yourselfwith end-of-topic questions and answers andtickoff each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills withexam-style questions and answers
This title has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
We have stock available for immediate despatch, and should this not cover your order, if more stock isn’t already on the way, it will be ordered immediately to cover your order.
This typically takes 1-2 weeks, depending on availability from the publisher.