Self-Discipline : & Stoicism - 32 Small Changes to Create a Life Long Habit of Self-Discipline, Laser-Sharp Focus, and Extreme Productivity & Introduction to The Stoic Way of Life
Self-Discipline 2 Book Bundle
This box set includes:
- Self-Discipline: 32 Small Changes to Create a Life Long Habit of Self-Discipline, Laser-Sharp Focus, and Extreme Productivity
- Stoicism: Introduction to The Stoic Way of Life
Science shows that people with self-discipline are happier with their lives. They are successful in almost all areas of life - physically, mentally, socially, and even financially. And the good news is, self-discipline isn't some lucky mutation that people are randomly blessed with at birth. It is cultivated. It is learned.
It might seem impossible with what the traditional notions of discipline that are always associated with austerity. But the truth is, anyone can learn it. This boxset is developed precisely to help the average person build a life-long habit of discipline.
In the second book we will go over the ancient philosophy of Stoicism. Too often we find that we aren't able to control our lives, control the events that go on, or even control the people and how they act. But with Stoicism, we learn that we can control some things, such as our emotions and our reactions, and this can help to lead us to happiness.
In this book you will discover:
- Step-by-step easy-to-follow guides for boosting self-awareness so you can recognize and fight distractions
- Little things that you need to stop doing - or thinking - because they damage your productivity and forbearance
- Exercises that build inner strength and character
- The changes in mind-sets that you need to make in order to reinforce self-discipline
- Ways to manage temptation and maintain focus
- Techniques and practices that will enable you to stay on track
- What is Stoicism
- Recognizing the things that are under your control
- How to conform to your own reality
- Understanding how your emotions work
- The importance of freedom of will.
- Learning how to be calm when there is adversity around
- Learning how to make the best of all situations
- How to use stoicism in order to make your life better
- How to use the process of neuroplasticity to change around your mind and how you react to things.
- How to use affirmations to help with stoicism
- Simple ideas to implement some of the stoic philosophy into your daily life.
With the information in this bundle, you can:
- Push yourself to become engaged even when doing mundane or unappealing tasks
- Exercise even if you feel like staying home and lying on the couch
- Formulate a manageable plan for whatever goal you have in mind.
- Control your diet and manage your weight despite the temptation of food
- Avoid acting or talking in a harsh manner
- Avoid rash judgments and acting on impulse
- Continue working on what you started even without motivation
- Start a project or a book and finish it
- Keep good relationships
- Avoid being easily offended or insulted
- Avoid being depressed or frustrated
- Enjoy life as you achieve goals
- If you feel helpless and you want to change that, read on and learn about how you can regain control.
With stoicism and better self-discipline, you will have confidence, laser-sharp focus, and tenacity to be more productive. You can win in life. The choice is yours.
Apply these small changes in your life and see what it's like again to have mastery of your own self!
JM Psychology, JMA Psychological theory & schools of thought, JMAN Humanistic psychology, JML Experimental psychology, JMR Cognition & cognitive psychology, VS Self-help & personal development, VSP Popular psychology, VSPX Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), VX Mind, Body, Spirit, VXM Mind, body, spirit: meditation & visualisation