AQA psychology.: approaches in psychology, biopsychology and research methods (Psychology in context) - 2,
Reinforce students' understanding throughout their course; clear topic summaries with sample questions and answers to help improve exam technique.
Written by experienced Psychology teacher and subject expert Molly Marshall, the Student Guides for AQA AS and A-level Psychology:
- Provide a concise summary of the topics covered in the AS and A-level specifications
- Consolidate understanding with tips and knowledge check questions
- Provide opportunities to improve exam technique with sample graded answers to exam-style questions
- Develop independent learning and research skills
- Provide the content for generating individual revision notes