WJEC GCSE English language.: (Student's book)
Endorsed by WJEC
Ensure that every student develops the reading, writing and oracy skills they need to fulfil their potential with this confidence-boosting, skills-focused Student's Book that contains a rich bank of stimulus texts and progressive activities designed specifically for the new WJEC specification in Wales.
- Guides you and your students through the 2015 English language requirements, mapping the core content thematically to support teaching and learning
- Enables students of all ability levels to build and boost their English language skills by working through a variety of developmental activities supported by extension tasks to stretch high achievers
- Includes a range of engaging literary and non-fiction texts that aid comprehension, encourage comparison and provide effective models for students' own writing for different purposes and genres
- Prepares students for examination by providing numerous opportunities to practise the new question types and sample student answers that show clearly how they could be improved
- Offers trusted, question-focused advice from an author team with extensive teaching and examining experience
We are working closely with WJEC for endorsement of this title to support the new GCSE in English Language in Wales.