Bring out the best in every student, enabling them to develop in-depth subject knowledge and historical skills with the market-leading series for WJEC Eduqas, fully updated for 2016 to help you navigate the new content and assessment requirements with ease.
- Maps the content against the key questions in the 2016 specification, with thorough and reliable course coverage written by a team of experienced authors, teachers and examiners
- Motivates students to increase their subject knowledge by following a clear, detailed narrative that leads learners topic by topic through the important issues, events and concepts
- Progressively builds historical understanding and skills as students work through a range of engaging classroom activities with structured support at every stage
- Boosts students' confidence approaching assessment, providing numerous opportunities to practise different types of exam-style questions
- Captures learners' interest by offering a rich variety of source material that brings historical periods to life, enhancing understanding and enjoyment throughout the course