OCR A level history.: (England 1445-1509 : Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII)
This is an OCR endorsed resource
Build strong subject knowledge and skills in A Level History using the in-depth analysis and structured support in this tailor-made series for OCR's British period studies and enquiries.
- Develops the analytical skills required to succeed in the period study by organising the narrative content around the key issues for students to explore
- Enhances understanding of the chosen historical period, supplying a wealth of extracts and sources that offer opportunities to practise the evaluative skills needed for the enquiry
- Progressively improves study skills through developmental activities and advice on answering practice exam questions
- Helps students to review, revise and reflect on the course material through chapter summaries and revision activities that consolidate topic knowledge
- Equips students with transferable critical thinking skills, presenting contrasting academic opinions that encourage A Level historians to make informed judgements on major debates
Each title in the OCR A Level History series contains one or two British period studies and its associated enquiry, providing complete support for every option in Unit Group 1.
England 1445-1509: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII
This title explores the reigns of the English Kings from Henry VI to Henry VII. It allows an in-depth understanding of the key historical knowledge, terms and concepts relevant to 'England 1461-1509' and encourages the critical use of evidence in investigating and assessing historical questions in the associated enquiry: 'Wars of the Roses 1445-1461'.
This title covers the following period study and enquiry:
- Wars of the Roses 1445-1461
- England 1461-1509