History+ for Edexcel A level.: (Democracies in change : Britain and the USA in the twentieth century)
Endorsed for Edexcel.
Enable your students to develop high-level skills in their Edexcel A level History breadth and depth studies through expert narrative and extended reading, including bespoke essays from leading academics.
- Build a strong understanding of the period studied with authoritative, well-researched content written in an accessible and engaging style
- Ensure continual improvement in students' essay writing, interpretation and source analysis skills, using practice questions and trusted guidance on successfully answering exam-style questions
- Encourage students to undertake rolling revision and self-assessment by referring to end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams across the years
- Help students monitor their progress and consolidate their knowledge through note-making activities and peer-support tasks
- Provide students with the opportunity to analyse and evaluate works of real history, with specially commissioned historians' essays and extracts from academic works on the historical interpretations
1DBK United Kingdom, Great Britain, 1KBB USA, 3JJ 20th century, 4KL Designed / suitable for A & AS Level, HBJD1 British & Irish history, HBJK History of the Americas, HBLW 20th century history: c 1900 to c 2000