- Written in line with the QCF to provide comprehensive support for the new Diploma in Health and Social Care, which has replaced the NVQ.
- Covers the mandatory units alongside a selection of the most popular optional units to help ensure candidates have everything they need to help gain success with the new specifications.
- Written by best-selling author Yvonne Nolan, so you can be confident you have the expert support your candidates need to succeed.
- Extensive coverage of every aspect of the qualification, including key information such as legislation and theory given in clear, succinct ways.
- Personalisation is integrated throughout, to help candidates put the individual at the heart of care.
- Assessment advice for every topic in each unit ensures your candidates have everything they need to succeed.
- Engaging case studies and real-life examples bring learning alive, helping your candidates to apply their learning.
- A motivating variety of content keeps reluctant learners engaged, whilst the smaller book format makes the books more portable and easier to use.