Negotiation : 2 Manuscripts - Persuasion The Complete Step by Step Guide, Manipulation The Complete Step by Step Guide (Negotiation Series) (Volume 1)
Negotiation: Two Books in One
This book includes Persuasion: The Complete Step by Step Guide on Persuasion, Mind Control and NLP and Manipulation: The Complete Step by Step Guide on Manipulation, Mind Control and NLP, a simple to read, step-by-step guidebooks that enables you to access your natural power of persuasive and manipulative abilities. Each and every person possesses the innate power to overcome any obstacle that may arise and successfully achieve their desired result, no matter what it may be. As you read this book, you will learn to master the art of influencing others. Things you will learn include:
- Understanding exactly what subliminal persuasion, manipulation, mind control and NLP are
- Why these skills can benefit you
- Why each of these qualities must be balanced in order to succeed
- How you can effortlessly balance them in any conversation
- Comprehensive steps to learning these skills and how you can practice them
- Real examples of how you can use each of these strategies in actual conversation
- What you should do if you feel you are not achieving your desired results, or if you feel that your practice is not being as effective as it has the potential to be
Persuasion and positive manipulation are two of the most important skills to have in life. Being able to persuade and lead people to the direction you want to go will make you extremely effective in conversations, making every interactions so much easier. Through this book, you will learn to understand exactly how you can practice these techniques in your everyday life, making it easy for you to overcome obstacles and achieve the results you are seeking.
Grab your copy today and start negotiating your way to success!
JM Psychology, JMS The self, ego, identity, personality, KJS Sales & marketing, MMJT1 Cognitive behavioural therapy, VSPX Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), VXA Mind, Body, Spirit: thought & practice, VXM Mind, body, spirit: meditation & visualisation